in TRYSTWITHVANILLGIRL| Indian Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews |Indian Makeup Blog | Makeup Tutorials |

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hi my beautiful friends,
I was longing for doing some great make up videos and reviews for long but life in general was keeping me busy. I was tightfisted for my time.But thenJust working with my daily schedule I discovered this look which kept on getting better till the end of the day.
I will tell you how it actually happened before I start with the discussion!!!


I kept smudging the shadows throughout the day( unknowingly though )and the effect was so beautiful by the end of the day that the look managed to be on my blog.
I wasb not hoping to make a tutorial on this so I really don't have the steps photographs but yeah!!I clicked some pic's by the end of the day when I realised that it was worth sharing.
This is the look .
I used
Colorbar's shade 02
Loreal Khol minerals.
Eye primer Beyu
Eyeshadow brushes.
I rarely use mascara because I am prone to eye allergies especially with mascara. 








 I started with my eye base. 


My next step was to define the outermost corner of my eyelid using the angular brush that comes along with the khol packaging.I am trying to show that using my paint book as I didn't intend to do a tutorial on this.






                
I used colorbar eye shadow from the inner corner of my eye towards the inner end of the black khol and then smudged the entire look from outward inward maintaining high intensity of golden shade on the inner corner.
For the kohl watch out for the fall out.
Plus point
It proves as the handy eyeliner.khol, eye shadow and come swith the angular brush!!!




                 
 This eye shadow is very pigmented.
Negligible fall outs.
Amazing colour for the day and evenings as well.

This is how it looked with my eyes opened. 


This is how it looks with my eyes closed.
you can team it up with eyeliner and mascara.
Just to keep it light on my eyes I refrained using both.
Try the look !!
Stay Beautiful
Radha