in TRYSTWITHVANILLGIRL| Indian Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews |Indian Makeup Blog | Makeup Tutorials | : NYX Champagne and caviar

Friday, September 7, 2012

NYX Champagne and caviar

Hey friends,
            As well indicated by the title of the blog I am making my attempt on


 Champagne and Caviar Runway Collection Palette         from NYX
When I was browsing internet I found that already lot has written about it to the extent that it's a dupe for the most coveted NAKED palette too.
I wish I could ever do the comparision too but as of now I don't have Naked palette so I go on with my rendezvous with this amazing palette.
It comes with 10 beautiful colours all neutral or variants of brown colour.
It is available at good discounted price online.
Soon I will be uploading videos on my channel at youtube 
 http://www.youtube.com/user/radhaabhishekjain  for looks that can be arrived using this amazing palette.
Do subscribe to my channel for checking the videos.
I give 4.8 out of 5 to this palette.
It might have qualified for 5/5 but I have still to review naked palette ;-)
It is the mixed blend of sheer and matte finish colours.
In the top row from left shades 1,4and 5 are sheer shimmer rest matte whereas in the bottom rowshades 2and 4 from left.
Go ahead if you are eyeing this one...it's worth it!!
Love
Radha