in TRYSTWITHVANILLGIRL| Indian Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews |Indian Makeup Blog | Makeup Tutorials | : Estee lauder Long lasting Lip colour

Monday, March 4, 2013

Estee lauder Long lasting Lip colour

Hey my beautiful buddies,

Here on I am on full swing to share with you guys few of the estee lauder goodies that I own but foremost I will love to share my THE FAVORITE lipstick of the entire EL Collection and it is

Darn.....Wish I could add some bollywood sounds marking the entry of my this month hero ...well with applauds it is...

ESTEE LAUDERS PURE COLOR 86 TIGER SHIMMER LONG LASTING LIPSTICK

LOOKS;Amazing golden tube like packing. Just shines out of all.Standard lipstick size and feels like grasping royalty while holding it just because of the rich golden colour.

SWATCH;

Shade is too perfect for Indian skin.It has kind of copperish under tones with a hint of shimmer throughout.
Shimmer adds three dimensional effect and makes lips look fuller and gorgeous. perfect to wear on a summer tan face also.

Loving it ,...
and Yes I don't know for how much is this one as it was a gift from someone special who was kindda pampering me and I do not have Estee Lauder counter in my city as well.

This is it guys..


February Favorites - 2013


Keep following me as its lot more to come
Love
Radha