in TRYSTWITHVANILLGIRL| Indian Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews |Indian Makeup Blog | Makeup Tutorials | : Loreal 6hr glam shine lip gloss swatch

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Loreal 6hr glam shine lip gloss swatch

Hey my beautiful friends
Here I come for you with the latest launch of loreal lip glosses swatches.
Formulation is super wearable and stays on for a while though not exactly for 6hrs (odes to my frequent coffee binge).
Almost all the colours have shimmer but not the gritty kind. Lip gloss is breathable and super moisturising.
I laid my hands on mauve and they are addictive. Has to buy one more...

Add caption
501 Purple obsesion
114 Tempting pink
301 Cinnamon addict
307 Infinite desert
004 Immortal pearl
209 Irrestible grape
112 Keep sweet
From left to right in that very order
I am wearing shade mauve here!!