in TRYSTWITHVANILLGIRL| Indian Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews |Indian Makeup Blog | Makeup Tutorials | : Loreal colour riche Swatches Crazy Fuschia:Rose velvet

Monday, March 4, 2013

Loreal colour riche Swatches Crazy Fuschia:Rose velvet

I am a lippie person and I strictly have no idea of where I should define the limits of my indulgence.
And when I share my addiction with you It somehow gives me kind of association rush ( more or less)

Well going ahead with the theme indulgence I bought myself these two amazing lipsticks from one of my favorite brand Loreal.

I bought Crazy fuschia and Rose velvet.
I am really banking on these shades for the spring.

Packaging is Standard gold packaging.

Here are the swatches for you..

Price: 825INR








Keep following me for more ...As there is lot more to come!!
Much love
Radha