in TRYSTWITHVANILLGIRL| Indian Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews |Indian Makeup Blog | Makeup Tutorials | : SPRING NAIL ART

Monday, March 24, 2014

SPRING NAIL ART


Hi Spring Beauties

Spring is already there officially and I am elated when everything around just light up with colours. As they say that Colours are smiles of nature so is the nail art I recently did is colourful.I hope you will love the pictures and it will bringforth smiles and joy in your lives too.


Nail polishes I used for this.

Almost every Single colour I chose was from Maybelline Colorshow Nail Paints. If not Then it is available in that range.

  • White Base: Revlon Colorstay
  • Orange: Revlon Colorstay
  • Blue,Purple,Green,Navy: Maybelline Colorshow 
  • Coral Pink:Lakme Gel Nail paint
  • Dotting tool


Be spring sport this year.
If you try this do send me your pics on my Fb Page.You can add your own flavor of colours too.
Stay Beautiful!!