in TRYSTWITHVANILLGIRL| Indian Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews |Indian Makeup Blog | Makeup Tutorials | : LAKME CC CREAM:Your own Skin Stylist

Thursday, April 24, 2014

LAKME CC CREAM:Your own Skin Stylist


Hey  Barbies,

With the whole lot of BB Creams and CC creams hitting on Indian Market it is no less than a conundrum to choose the perfect one for yourself. Long back on my Youtube channel I did a video on four BB creams.Not much later we started spotting CC Creams on beauty shelves.Honestly I have not tried any other CC cream other than the one I am blogging about today.

BRAND LAKME

I love lakme as a brand. Lakme has evolved a lot with changing times and every new product that is launched shoulders efficacy and appeal at International level.

LAKME CC CREAM:Your own Skin Stylist : Lakme CC cream stands for Lakme Complexion Care.
lakme CC cream
Lakme CC Cream:Your own skin stylist


I have been using this since last one and a half month( I featured it in one of my haul video).Since then I get so many amiable compliments and a curious smile asking "What the hell you are wearing these days?".
I feel so good(obvious compliments make us happy).More or less my immense satisfaction lies in the fact that it brings instant brightness to my face with a difference!!

Verity /Claims

  • SKINCARE+MAKEUP  :   3.5/5
  • CONCEALS                     :   2.5/5
  • BRIGHTENS                   :   5/5
  • MOISTURISE                  :  4/5
  • SUN PROTECTION        :  5/5(SPF 20 IDEAL FOR YOUR MAKEUP)
  • REFRESHES                    :  5/5
SHADES: Bronze and Beige.
        This is honestly a turn off as you can come back home either with incorrect colour shade or disappointing yourself with practically no shade to buy for yourself.
                               
PRICE: 250 INR for 30 ml.

BEFORE/AFTER:
Consistency: Its consistency is somewhere between thick to liquid.Formula is workable.It just melts on my face and show itself up by giving uniformity which makes it an ideal makeup base.








After Blending ------>






DOUGH WORTH: 5/5

This is how it look on my skin.I took shade bronze and I am NC42.I have not powdered my face and I am not wearing concealer.
Trystwithvanillagirl
I am wearing lakme skin stylist!!
This must be helpful to you I believe.
See you soon.
Hearts
Radha

 Check my video on Maybelline BB stick..and Subscribe!