in TRYSTWITHVANILLGIRL| Indian Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews |Indian Makeup Blog | Makeup Tutorials | : New Launches By Lakme April -2014

Friday, April 25, 2014

New Launches By Lakme April -2014


Hi Beauties,

This has been for the first time that I am doing two posts in a day. But I am really excited to share this one as its going to be first of its kind on my blog ever.
So Here are the New Launches by Lakme Under summer 2014.I absolutely love Lakme.Lakme keeps unfolding and expanding their skincare and makeup range.This time they have come up with Gloss skincare and makeup goodies.
Image By Lakme India

I am super duper excited to try this. It seems like a new concept for summers. Hydration and Gloss!!Gloss in skincare is totally unheard of for summers.Lets see what lakme has for us in this  Pandora potli  for us this time!!

MORE PHOTOS










Lakme Absolute gloss addict are priced around 800INR. I am curious to know how well these lipstick like packaged goodies will work as indicated by the name? The Gloss!!!

Have you already bought anyone of these or which one you are eyeing on?Let me know..

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5786069/?claim=6hj895s469b">Follow my blog with 
Bloglovin</a>