in TRYSTWITHVANILLGIRL| Indian Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews |Indian Makeup Blog | Makeup Tutorials | : HOW TO CONTOUR BRONZE AND HIGHLIGHT YOUR FACE?

Monday, May 26, 2014

HOW TO CONTOUR BRONZE AND HIGHLIGHT YOUR FACE?

Hey Fairies

How are you? Here is a question for all of you right in the beginning of this post.(wicked me).What is that one thing that you love in Kim Kardarshian's makeup?
Yea.. yes.. yum.. yum...Her sculpted face, raised cheeks, killer jaw line & perfect radiance on her face. That is the magic of Contouring and Highlighting dolls. I am not a Cleopatra in doing this to myself but Yeah at times I don't mind to have a sharper Nose day. And These VIDEOS goes to you guys who manage to drag me out of my comfort zone all the time. I did these VideoTtutorials for you and trust me the experience is enriching both ways...as I also learn a lot before I start filming and minor nuances picked up by camera missed by naked eye help me to hone my skill further.

Here is the link to Videos followed by the Complete list of products used to create this false illumination..


I have divided this topic in two parts otherwise the video would have gone longer upto 20 minutes.In the first part I have done mapping of my face to give you the basic idea of what goes where and in Part II you will see me in action. Don't miss the end of video as I have shown how to add that sun-kissed warm glow to your face using a good Bronzer.
                                                 PART I:HOW TO CONTOUR/HIGHLIGHT?
                                            PART II:HOW TO CONTOUR/HIGHLIGHT?

List of products I used;
1.MAC Folie Eyeshadow as a Contour Product.
2.Revlon Photoready Bronzer Sunkissed
3.Revlon Photoready Highlighter Enbrighten
4. Garnier Anti Dark Circle Roll On
5.MAC Select Moisturecover in NC35
6.Vega Crease Blending Brush.
7.Physician formula happy booster blush
8.Rimmel stay matte shade 09

FEW MORE PICTURES


REVLON COLORSTAY MINERAL FINISHING POWDER IN ENBRIGHTEN/SUNKISSED,HOW TO BRONZE YOUR FACE
REVLON COLORSTAY MINERAL FINISHING POWDER IN ENBRIGHTEN/SUNKISSED

PHYSICIAN FORMULA HAPPY BOOSTER BLUSH
TRYSTWITHVANILLAGIRL

Brushes used:How to contour and highlight

  1.  Vega Fan Brush
  2. Audrey Bronnzer brush
  3. Gosh Flat brush
  4. Vega Blending Brush
  5. Estee Lauder Blush Brush

How to contour and highlight
How to contour and highlight

How to contour and highlight
How to contour and highlight

how to contour highlight and bronze
How to contour and highlight

How to contour and highlight
How to contour and highlight
RENDEZVOUS TIME:

Which is your favorite Bronzer and Highlighter? 
I hope you will like the videos and this post as well..
Hearts
Please add your comments in the comment box below.It gives me immense pleasure to know you people who read my blog. I will love to interact with you in any format( let's say Q/A or anything) that enhances our common, creative,beauty driven relationship.Looking forward to this association .
   Spread love follow me on my social media sites..you are just a click away.Check the top right corner of this blog.

You can follow me on BLOGLOVING or get an email of the latest posts.Push Buttons are right there on the Top!!