in TRYSTWITHVANILLGIRL| Indian Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews |Indian Makeup Blog | Makeup Tutorials | : NIVEA TOTAL FACE CLEANUP:REVIEW

Monday, May 19, 2014

NIVEA TOTAL FACE CLEANUP:REVIEW

Hey beauties.

How are you doing? Whats new happening in your vanity or Are you still sticking to the old favorites?Well, I am sticking to this goody since last six months. Finally it managed to make its way to my channel to be reviewed and it managed to shine with vanilla colours.

I am talking about none other than NIVEA TOTAL FACE CLEANUP:REVIEW


NIVEA,TOTAL FACE CLEANUP,INDIANBEAUTYBLOGGER,TRYSTWITHVANILLAGIRL,INDIAN MAKEUP,INDIANBEAUTYBLOG,INDIANMAKEUP,INDIANYOUTUBER,INDIANBEAUTYGURU,YOUTUBE PARTNER,RADHAABHISHEK,
NIVEA TOTAL FACE CLEANUP


Watch this being reviewed on my Youtube Channel


VANILLOGY
  • PACKAGING: It comes in a tube packaging. The lid is hinged at one side  so you flip it it out to squeeze the product out.
  • Texture: Clay like with small blue particles infused throughout.
  • Consistency: It is semifluid in consistency.More fluid to be a mask or say thicker to be a face wash.
  • Fragrance: There is no fragrance when you apply it but once you rinse it off it leaves face minty cool and spring fresh.
  • Price:150 ml for 199 INR
  • Nivea Factor: I think brand was able to take forward its achievements by launching this breakthrough product.
CLAIM VS VERITY

As Face Wash                                      8/10
As Face Scrub                                      7/10
As Face Mask                                       10/10
Oil Control                                             10/10
Spot Reducer                                         8/10

VANILLA RATINGS 10/10
I will repurchase this product.It comes always handy when you are not exfoliating your skin regularly or are lazying around to apply masks. This is serves as my instant facial.

RENDEZVOUS TIME
Which is your favorite face cleanser?

Hearts

trystwithvanillagirl
        Please add your comments in the comment box below.It gives me immense pleasure to know you people who read my blog. I will love to interact with you in any format( let's say Q/A or anything) that enhances our common, creative,beauty driven relationship.Looking forward to this association my lovely friends!!
trystwithvanillagirl
I highly encourage you to Follow me and comment!
And you can subscribe to my channel and share this post with your friends and family by clicking on your favorite Social media links below