in TRYSTWITHVANILLGIRL| Indian Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews |Indian Makeup Blog | Makeup Tutorials | : August 2014 Favorites Video by Radha Abhishek

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

August 2014 Favorites Video by Radha Abhishek

Hey girls

Today I have uploaded My August favorites on my youtube channel. This is for the first time I started talking about my favorite fragrances .
August 2014 Favorites by Radha Abhishek



 Earlier I always felt that Fragrance is something very personal and every body has his or her own particular liking.I still maintain that view but felt  sharing with you what fragrances I wore most in August and infact July also.


August 2014 Favorites by Radha Abhishek
August 2014 Favorites  by Radha Abhishek
YOU CAN  FIND COMPLETE BREAKUP OF THE MAKEUP I AM WEARING IN THIS VIDEO HERE

1.FOTD: PURPLE LIPS USING MAC MATTE LIPSTICK HEROINE

2.THE BODY SHOP TEA TREE PORE MINIMISER

3.LAURA MERCIER TINTED MOISTURISER WITH SPF20

4.ETUDE HOUSE EYEBROW DRAWING PENCIL.

5.MAC POWDER BLUSH CREAM SODA




Here is the Video

I hope you will Enjoy watching the video!!

You can visit my channel and Subscribe to My videos there Also!!

RENDEZVOUS TIME

 Will you like to share your  August Favorite Products?

Hearts
Please add your comments in the comment box below.It gives me immense pleasure to know you people who read my blog. I will love to interact with you in any format( let's say Q/A or anything) that enhances our common, creative,beauty driven relationship.Looking forward to this association my lovely friends!! You can follow me on my blog by joining this site.

Disclaimer: As I am a Doctor Whatever I recommend here is not a part of prescription.Its Normal Makeup and Beauty obsessed Girl's opinions unless stated otherwise.