in TRYSTWITHVANILLGIRL| Indian Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews |Indian Makeup Blog | Makeup Tutorials | : MAC MATTE LIPSTICK IN HEROINE:REVIEW: SWATCH:FOTD

Thursday, September 11, 2014

MAC MATTE LIPSTICK IN HEROINE:REVIEW: SWATCH:FOTD

Hey Everyone!!

How all of you are doing? I did a post yesterday that was
                              FOTD:Purple lips using MAC Matte Lipstick Heroine .

Each one of you has complimented me for the colour and finish of the lipstick.
MAC MATTE LIPSTICK IN HEROINE
MAC MATTE LIPSTICK IN HEROINE

I therefore thought to do a complete post on the lipstick itself.
So here is MAC MATTE LIPSTICK IN HEROINE for you!!




As per MAC COSMETICS
MAC MATTE LIPSTICK IN HEROINE
MAC MATTE LIPSTICK IN HEROINE

Colour plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made M·A·C famous.

VANILLOGY

MAC MATTE LIPSTICK IN HEROINE
MAC MATTE LIPSTICK IN HEROINE

1.COLOUR: I find this colour as one of the best shades from MAC for all  Skin tones.Its a must have for this fall. It is  True Purple.
MAC MATTE LIPSTICK IN HEROINE
MAC MATTE LIPSTICK IN HEROINE

2.TEXTURE: Matte in  finish.Easy to apply and  gives opaque coverage. Though Matte finish MAC lipsticks have bit drying tendency but It  didn't make my lips uncomfortable due to dryness .Works well with or without lip liner.

3.FRAGRANCE: Signature MAC Fragrance and I love MAC lipsticks for that!!

4.LONGEVITY; It has quiet good stay. Stayed well for 6 hrs on my lips without eating. Afterwards when it fades it does so uniformly. It passed My Four Hour including Meal test.

5.PACKAGING: Sturdy Standard MAC Black Bullet Packaging.

6.You can try wearing it with a lip liner because MAC has a lip liner of the same colour named Heroine.

7.DUPE: Revlon Matte Lip Balm In Shameless

8..PRICE:1190 INR

VANILLA RATINGS :10/10
MAC MATTE LIPSTICK IN HEROINE
MAC MATTE LIPSTICK IN HEROINE

I loved this purple colour, opaque coverage, longer stay and the pep up factor.

SWATCH
MAC MATTE LIPSTICK IN HEROINE
SWATCH:MAC MATTE LIPSTICK IN HEROINE

MAC MATTE LIPSTICK IN HEROINE
:SWATCH:MAC MATTE LIPSTICK IN HEROINE

MAC MATTE LIPSTICK IN HEROINE
SWATCH:MAC MATTE LIPSTICK IN HEROINE

MAC MATTE LIPSTICK IN HEROINE
:SWATCH:MAC MATTE LIPSTICK IN HEROINE

FOTD:
FOTD PURPLE LIPS USING MAC MATTE LIPSTICK IN HEROINE
FOTD;PURPLE LIPS USING MAC MATTE LIPSTICK IN HEROINE

FOTD PURPLE LIPS USING MAC MATTE LIPSTICK IN HEROINE
FOTD PURPLE LIPS USING MAC MATTE LIPSTICK IN HEROINE
HAVE YOU CHECKED MY LATEST VIDEO ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL WHERE I AM WEARING THIS LIPSTICK?? 

HERE IS THE EMBEDDED VIDEO OR YOU CAN GO ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL-AUGUST FAVORITES AND SUBSCRIBE THERE FOR REGULAR UPDATES!!

RENDEZVOUS TIME

Which is your favorite purple lipstick?

Hearts
Please add your comments in the comment box below.It gives me immense pleasure to know you people who read my blog. I will love to interact with you in any format( let's say Q/A or anything) that enhances our common, creative,beauty driven relationship.Looking forward to this association my lovely friends!! You can follow me on my blog by joining this site.

Disclaimer: As I am a Doctor Whatever I recommend here is not a part of prescription.Its Normal Makeup and Beauty obsessed Girl's opinions unless stated otherwise.