in TRYSTWITHVANILLGIRL| Indian Beauty Blog | Makeup Reviews |Indian Makeup Blog | Makeup Tutorials | : SEPTEMBER MONTHLY EMPTIES

Sunday, September 7, 2014

SEPTEMBER MONTHLY EMPTIES

Hi Girls

Today I have uploaded video on my youtube channel where I have talked about the products that I finished up using last month.I was sort of confused if to label this video as August empties or September empties. But I went with september in the title finally.

I hope you will enjoy watching it.





The list of products mentioned in the video:


1.Olay Total Effects Shower Cream.
 
Olay Total Effects Shower Cream,
Olay Total Effects Shower Cream.
2.The Body Shop Almond Hand Wash
The Body Shop Almond Hand Wash
The Body Shop Almond Hand Wash


3.Soap and Glory Moisturising Girligo(WATCH HERE FOR COMPLETE REVIEW)
Soap and Glory Moisturising Girligo
Soap and Glory Moisturising Girligo

4 Sally Hansen Kwik Off Nail Enamel Remover
Sally Hansen Kwik Off Nail Enamel Remover
Sally Hansen Kwik Off Nail Enamel Remover

5.Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Body Lotion

6.Babor Khanya Revitalising Peeling Off Sugar Scrub

7.Just Herbs anti wrinkle Youth Cream
Just Herbs anti wrinkle Youth Cream
Just Herbs anti wrinkle Youth Cream
Hearts
Please add your comments in the comment box below.It gives me immense pleasure to know you people who read my blog. I will love to interact with you in any format( let's say Q/A or anything) that enhances our common, creative,beauty driven relationship.Looking forward to this association my lovely friends!!